Each of our members is invited to receive an COMPLIMENTARY fitness assessment and consultation by a trainer. The assessment includes a series of tests, which are done through our Polar BodyAge System. Body tests include height, weight, blood pressure, body fat, and postural analysis. Strength tests include a bicep curl, crunch, push-up, wall-sit, and a sit and reach test.
Fortis’ initial consultation assessment also includes questionnaires related to stress, nutrition, and sleep patterns to help target specific improvement areas. Testing determines a “physical body age” which creates a starting point for each training program designed to lower body age to one’s true age. The system is a great tool in tracking one’s progress on paper, throughout the training program.
Basic Benefits of the Polar BodyAge Assessment System:
- Evaluate clients current fitness level
- Reveal members exercise history
- Set short-term and long-term goals
- Discuss current nutrition and provide nutrition plan
- Review medical history
- Observe imbalances, asymmetries, and restrictions the body may have
- Prevent injury
- Creates accountability
- Enhances relationships with clients by tracking individual progress
- Results are tangible